Hillwinds Lodge is a cozy New Hampshire Motel situated on the banks of the tranquil Gale River in Franconia, NH. Nearby you’ll find all the wonderous natural and man-made attractions that have made this corner of the world a great vacation spot for over 100 years.
- Clean, Comfortable & Affordable Riverside Lodging
- Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Coffee Maker, Iron & Board, Clock Radio and Hair Dryer in every room
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool and Fire Pit (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- A few Pet-Friendly Rooms in the Poolside Building (with prior approval and pet fee of $50.00 per stay).
- Free In-Room Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Cable TV with over 50 channels
- Alpine Skiing Minutes Away at Cannon Mountain and Bretton Woods (Ask about Discount Tickets)
- Near Franconia Notch State Park and All White Mountain Attractions
Whatever brings you to the lodge, we appreciate the chance to serve you. Our experienced, friendly staff will strive to make your visit pleasant and memorable. Hillwinds Lodge is a family-run New Hampshire motel in business since 1972. Your hosts, Tina and Deane Haskell