Rooms & Rates
All our guest rooms are spacious and sunny. We have 30 rooms on 2 floors with either a river view or pool & garden view. Rates for double occupancy range from $79 to $149 plus tax (rates higher on Columbus Day Weekend) depending on the season and room style. Ask about discounts for seniors, military, veterans and emergency first responders! Special rates are available for stays of 4 or more nights.
- Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, and Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning and Heat
- Cable TV with 50+ channels
- Free In-Room Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Hair dryers in each room
- Iron and Ironing Board in room
- Free Phone Calls to U.S. and Canada
- Private Bath
- Balcony Chairs located outside so you can enjoy the view
- A few Pet-Friendly Rooms in the Poolside Building (with prior approval and pet fee of $50.00 per stay).
Our motel also has the following amenities:
- Barbecue Grills and Fire Pit
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Picnic Tables and a Swing by the River
- Lawn Games including horseshoes, bean bag toss and badminton/volleyball
- Nearby Golf Courses and Horseback Riding
- 24/7 On-Site Management
- Continental Breakfast with coffee, tea, juice, milk, hot chocolate, hot and cold cereals, fruit (usually bananas and/or apples), yogurt, bagels, muffins, toast and English muffins with a variety of toppings (menu subject to change). Ask about gluten-free options
Hillwinds Lodge Includes 3 Buildings:
- The Main Lodge Building is where the office is located (and where Tina & Deane live).
- The Riverside Building is about 25 feet from the Gale River. It has 16 guest rooms (8 w/ King Beds, 7 w/ 2 Queen Beds, and 1 w/ 2 Double Beds).
- The Poolside Building overlooks the pool and gardens. It has 14 guest rooms (4 w/ Queen Beds and 10 w/ 2 Double Beds).
NOTE: We have adjoining rooms in each building with pass-through doors to accommodate larger groups. The combo in the Riverside Building has a King Bed and 2 Double Beds (sleeping up to 6 adults), while the one in the Poolside Building has two 2 Double Beds (sleeping up to 8 adults).
- There are two great walking trails located directly in the back of our parking lot: one is a scenic walk along the Gale River; the other is a more strenuous uphill hike.
- The Gale River runs by our motel. This is a wonderful little river to fish for brook trout or rainbow trout.
- Our eco-friendly measures include recycling plastic, paper and cardboard, installing CFL light bulbs in every fixture on the property, and offering guests the option of reusing towels, etc.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
Call Toll-Free: 1-800-906-5292
or Check Availability or Make an On-Line Reservation.